OUR NO-NONSENSE 10 YEARS WARRANTY
We are pleased to offer a no-nonsense full 10 (TEN) years warranty on all parts and labor for every new or used piano we sell. We can do that because al our acoustic pianos are prepared and regulated to the highest industry standards of precision and quality. This way not only the optimal performance of the instrument is ensured but you, the customer, is assured as well. To see what we do to pianos (it seems other dealers don't) before they are sold go to here.
If any defect in workmanship or materials on pianos sold by us is found after delivery we will repair the defect within a reasonable period of time at no cost to the warranty holder. All parts are guaranteed, if the following conditions are met:
- The owner MUST present the original bill of sale.
- The owner must allow ManilaPianos Inc. to make inspection to verify the defect.
Conditions not covered by warranty:
- Normal regulation, tuning and voicing;
- Any damages caused by abuse, neglect, modification or accident, including improper tuning and regulation;
- Warping of cabinet parts and sticky keys resulting from excessive levels of moisture or dryness;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Any piano from which the model number, serial number or trademark has been altered or removed.
The owner must keep the original bill of sale to validate full warranty coverage. We will require you to present these two items before repairing your piano.
- Properly maintain your piano with regulation check-ups at least once a year by a properly trained tuner/technician. Save your original tuning receipts to validate full warranty coverage. Being unable to produce these receipts upon request by us will result in the nullification of this warranty
- The humidity level in the room where the piano is situated should be between 35 and 50 percent at all times. Failing to maintain proper humidity levels will nil and void your warranty.
Back to front page.